Snowbird hopes to improve their beginner area, provide night skiing in Gadzoom area, install a new conveyor lift for first timers, create bike trails and a new outdoor deck, remodel the Mid Gad Lodge restaurant and make Gad 2 lift a detach, to name a few.
Here are the 11 proposed improvements to Snowbird Resort from 2011- 2016:
1. Beginner Skiing Area Below Entry One2. Conveyor Lift in Gad Valley
3. Baby Thunder Yurt
4. Night Skiing on Gadzoom
5. Lift Maintenance Shop and Office Expansion of the Lower Gad Valley Pump Station
6. Gad Valley Day Lodge Adaptive Sports Expansion
7. Bike Trails and/or Park
8. Relocation of Lunch Run Summer Road
9. Remodel of Mid Gad Restaurant
10. Gad 2 Upgrade
11. Outdoor Deck for General Gritts
Here is a detailed description of Snowbird’s Master Plan
So don’t just flip the Bird, friend the Bird and show your support by emailing email@example.com in support of Snowbird’s plans.
Read our family ski trip reviews of Snowbird