Facebook

Saturday, December 11, 2010

meeting mogul star Donna Weinbrecht...

One of the things I love about skiing, you never know what you are going to get, or who you are going to meet. Today at Okemo I got the opportunity to demo a fleet of fantastic ladies skis - Fischer Styles, Volkl Fuegos, Kastle's, Atomic Cloud 9s, Head Great Ones (Lindsey Vonn skis on these for fun photo shoots).

Ski Magazine was offering their 2nd annual People's Test of skis and boards at Okemo Mountain Resort in Vermont...if you get the chance to come to this free demo in the future- don't miss it. And there among the ski reps was my idol growing up, Donna Weinbrecht whose repping for RAMP skis.

Donna looks fantastic, and couldn't have been friendly (a far better experience for me than meeting Bode Miller). Now, its time for some apres ski with my fellow ski writers from Boston Herald, Ski, the NJ.com blogger, SnowEast, etc. And tomorrow I look forward to skiing so more cord at Okemo, testing some more sweet girl skis, and maybe taking a run with Donna Weinbrecht on her Chickadee Ramps.

See you on the slopes! for more...

No comments:

Post a Comment