Facebook

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Who you gonna call? The Editors at Family Ski Trips...

"I'm just a girl who can't say no"...I remember those lyrics from my high school play Oklahoma.  So when The Wall Street Journal, MSNBC, Real Simple magazine and HybridLifeRadio call me for my professional opinion...I provide it in thorough, researched, relevant detail. And so I have done that in the last few months...What can I say? I was flattered to be called upon and interviewed! I am usually the reporter with the notepad...so it was fun to be on the other side.

The irony in two of these situations is that my expert info was utilized throughout the resulting articles...without a lot of credit, just a link to my family ski tips site. Oh well, live and learn and ski often.

No comments:

Post a Comment