Facebook

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

March madness - The Ski Guru Blog

My March madness basketball bracket was so bad, I am in last place out of 44, and Barack Obama is first (don't get me started on our President's picks and priorities).

So there goes my $5 into the pool and with it my interest in the NCAA tournament. I turn my thoughts and my skis to spring snow and the better show going on at ski slopes from Maine's Sugarloaf, Sunday River and Saddleback to New Hampshire's Wildcat to Killington, Jay Peak, Stowe, and Sugabush, Vermont.

There is plenty of snow in the moutnains, parties and pond skimming, plus dazzling events like The Dumont Cup this weekend at the River, and Reggaefest at The Loaf April 14-17.

Read my Boston.com blog and my best bets for March madness on the slopes!

The late shows - The Ski Guru Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment